WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect any of the following information:
- Name and job title
- Miscellaneous Business information relevant to helping you
- Contact information including your or other’s email address
- Demographic information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM OUR USERS
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our site or request certain features, such as newsletters or when you make a purchase.
Like most Web sites, TM3 also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site’s features according to your preferences.
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION GATHERED
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service possible, in addition to the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our services
- For promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, contacting you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- To customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to securing your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
For your benefit, our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, when you use these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites that are not governed by this privacy statement. Be sure you exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in our forum, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of TM3 and this policy.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, check the box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes;
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your express permission or are required by law to do so. If you have agreed to receive direct marketing, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
- If you believe we have incorrect or incomplete information for you, please contact us via the contact form on this website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
TM3 reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.